晚霞 雪山 粉色心情 云上灯塔 花卉 绿野仙踪 加州 白云 星空 蓝天白云 简约黑色 简约米色 云行超人
回复 1
发表时间 : 2020-7-29 15:17:46 | 浏览 : 13607    评论 : 1

马上注册,享用更多功能,让我们一起,飞遍世界!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?抢先注册

x
History
历 史

People have always been fascinated about flying, but in old times they didn’t know how to build a machine to lift themselves off the earth. Many attempts were made to build flying machines but until a clear understanding of the basic physics of flight was understood it was nearly impossible.

人们总是对飞行很着迷,但是过去他们不知道如何制造一个机器使他们离开地球。人们做了许多尝试来制造飞行器,直到对飞行的基本物理学有了清晰的理解,这一雄心壮志才成为可能。

I’ve been very lucky because I come from a flying family. My grandfather started flying nearly a century ago in 1929, both of my parents became pilots. Both my father and mother were expert pilots, and pioneers in the Aerial Media business, the towing of Aerial banners and writing messages in the sky with vapor. My parents taught me all about aviation - how to fly airplanes and how to maintain them in good condition.

我很幸运,因为我来自一个飞行员家庭。我祖父大约在一个世纪前的1929年开始飞行,我的父母都是飞行员而且是职业飞行员,他们是航空媒体先驱,在空中用飞机牵引横幅,用飞机的尾烟在空中作画和写字。我的父母教给我所有关于航空的知识——如何驾驶飞机以及如何使飞机保持良好状态。

Here’s a photo of my grandfather with his first plane in 1929 it was called a Lincoln Page and had a low powered OX – 5 engine. Just the same, it had a long efficient propeller and it could lift three people into the air at one time. My grandfather used this plane to start an aerial tour business as he was very excited to make aviation his occupation and his lifetime career. I still have his pilot logbook which is a form of a daily diary of flights that every pilot must fill-in. He wrote in his log…  “Must get commercial license as soon as possible.” That meant he wanted to get a license that would permit him to make a career in aviation just like airline pilots do today. That was his dream.

这张照片是1929年我祖父和他的第一架飞机,这个叫做林肯佩奇的飞机配置着低功率的OX - 5引擎。同时,它还有一个长而高效的螺旋桨,可以同时载三人飞行。我的祖父用这架飞机开始了他的空中业务,他非常兴奋地把航空作为他的职业和他一生的事业。我还保存着他的飞行日志,这是一种每位飞行员都必须填写的飞行日志。他在日志中写道:“必须尽快拿到商业执照。这意味着他想要获得一个执照,可以让他像今天的飞行员一样在航空领域开创事业,那是他的梦想。

飞行员 飞行世家 通用航空 直升机 轻型飞机 飞行学校

出身世家,韦恩讲述祖孙三代与飞行的故事 - 临云行 - 飞行员 飞行世家 通用航空 直升机 轻型飞机 飞行学校

Grandpa was my mother’s father, and so she grew up around airplanes and airports. Mom learned to fly in 1938 in a Piper J-3 Cub. Piper built nearly 20,000 of these little planes and they were the single most important training plane up until recent times. Here’s a photo of Mom at her flight school in Massachusetts.

我祖父(外公)是我母亲的父亲,所以我母亲在机场长大。1938年,妈妈用一架Piper J-3小飞机学会了飞行。派珀造了近20,000架这种小型飞机,直到最近,它们都是很重要的教练机。这是一张妈妈在马萨诸塞州飞行学校的照片。   

Many women have become World-Famous as pilots. Amelia Earhart became famous flor flying across oceans before air travel to foreign countries was possible. Her pioneering flights helped make it possible for us to travel to far off lands and visit new places. Sadly, she disappeared over the Pacific Ocean just before the War on Fascism and her fate remains a mystery to this day.

许多女性成为世界著名的飞行员。在世界上还没有航班航线之前,阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特就因自驾飞机飞越海洋而出了名。她开创性的飞行帮助我们旅行到遥远的大陆和访问新的地方。不幸的是,在反法西斯战争前夕,她和她的飞机在太平洋上空消失了,至今仍是个谜。

【临云行】·出身世家,韦恩讲述祖孙三代与飞行的故事

出身世家,韦恩讲述祖孙三代与飞行的故事 - 临云行 - 【临云行】·出身世家,韦恩讲述祖孙三代与飞行的故事

Patty Wagstaff is no doubt the most famous woman in modern aviation. She has won more Aerobatic Championships and received more honors than any other person in recent history in Aviation. Not only did she win the national aerobatic championship multiple times, but she beat both women and men to become the top champion.

帕蒂·瓦格斯塔夫无疑是现代航空界最有名的女性。她赢得了多次特技飞行冠军,获得了无数的荣誉。在近代航空历史上,她击败了男女选手,成为冠军。

Li Xiaqing 李霞卿; 1912–1998), also known by her stage name Li Dandan (李旦旦), was a Chinese film actress and a pioneering aviator, as well as a philanthropist. She was the first Chinese woman to be granted a civil aviation license in China, in 1936, and also co-founded its first civilian flying school. As a famous actress, she starred in Romance of the Western Chamber.

More than any other figure—man or woman—Li demonstrated her passion for flight throughout China at a time when her countrywomen weren’t even allowed to drive cars. In the decade before World War II, if you had asked anyone in China to name just one pilot, the answer you probably would have gotten would have been Li Xiaqing.

李霞卿(1912 – 1998),艺名李旦旦,是一个中国电影演员,同时是一个具有开创性的飞行员和慈善家。1936年,她成为中国第一个获得民用航空执照的女性,并与人共同创办了中国第一所民用飞行学校。作为一个著名的女演员,她主演了《西厢记》。在中国女性还不能开车的时候,李霞卿比其他任何人——不论男人或女人——都更热衷于飞行。第二次世界大战之前的十年里,如果你让任何一个中国人说出一个飞行员的名字,得到的答案可能是李霞卿。

My father loved airplanes as a young boy. He grew up during the “Great Depression” era of America when there was very little money or opportunity to fly unless you were wealthy. He built and flew model airplanes and would work at the local airfield to earn money to buy flights. After many years, he saved enough money to buy his first plane, a Kitty-Hawk B-1 Biplane named after the famous Wright Brothers.

我父亲小时候很喜欢飞机。他成长于美国“大萧条”时期,当时几乎没有钱或机会坐飞机,除非你很富有。他制作并驾驶模型飞机,还在当地的机场工作来挣钱买飞机。许多年后,他攒够了钱买了他的第一架飞机,一架以著名的莱特兄弟命名的kittyhawk B-1双翼飞机。

When dad came back from the War on Fascism, he earned his commercial pilot’s license and started an aerial media business, towing aerial banners and writing messages in the Sky. Herer is a photo of me and my dad with his first aerial media plane. Dad worked at night on the railroad while he and mom rebuilt this plane by hand by day, and by 1953 we were in the aviation business.

父亲从反法西斯战争中回来后,他获得了商业飞行员执照,开始经营空中媒体业务,在空中拉起广告横幅,在空中用飞机写字。这是一张我和我爸爸与他的第一架空中媒体飞机的照片。父亲晚上在铁路上工作,而他和母亲白天用双手重造这架飞机。1953年,我们一家人都从事航空生意。

Soon after I earned my commercial pilot’s license and went to work in the family business.

不久之后,我获得了商业飞行员执照,开始为家族企业工作

Here we are towing advertising banners and writing in the sky.

我们把巨大的广告横幅用飞机拉起拖在空中,还用飞机空中写字。

We’ve flown above 22 different countries and in 2016 we started to fly in Chinese air Shows!

我们已经在22个不同的国家飞行,2016年我开始在中国的航展上飞行!

In 2014 we started our Clear Sky company to help develop General Aviation and Aviation Education in China. Since then we’ve added Aircraft Manufacturing opportunities and Aviation Town developments to our larger aerospace company. Here are some of our planes that companies can build in China.

2014年,我们成立了晴空公司,帮助中国发展通用航空制造业和航空教育。我们为更大的航空公司增加了飞机制造机会并发展航空城。以下是一些我们公司可以在中国制造的飞机。

Grumman AG-5B Tiger 格鲁曼猛虎飞机

Grumman Gulfstream GA-7 Cougar 格鲁曼湾流美洲豹飞机

Sea Wolf LA-270 海狼两栖飞机

Helio Jet-prop Stallion- Ultra Hight Performance 10-seater 赫利奥10座高性能飞机

Sportster LSA Aircraft 运动者轻型运动飞机

Here’s our vision for a new Aviation Town with Aircraft Manufacture, Flight School, Museum, Youth Education and Technical Research Center.

这是我们的一个愿景:拥有飞机制造、飞行学校、博物馆、青年教育、技术研发中心的航空新城。

Why General Aviation is Important!

为什么通用航空很重要!

General Aviation planes and helicopters serve us in many ways: Transportation, protecting our food supply from pests, fighting fires, carrying police aloft to protect us, moving supplies when there is a natural disaster or outbreak of disease, air tourism and air sports.

通用航空飞机和直升机在许多方面为我们服务:运输、保护我们的食物供应免受虫害、灭火、运送警察高空保护我们、在发生自然灾害或疾病爆发时运送物资、空中旅游和空中运动。

Aerial Application of fertilizer to support healthy crops

飞机空中为农作物施肥以支持健康的食物

Saving lives and property from fires.

从火灾中拯救生命和财产

Police protecting us from above

警察在空中巡逻保护我们

Flying in supplies during natural disaster or disease

在发生自然灾害或疾病时空运物资

Vacation Air Tours

空中旅行度假

Air Sports

航空体育

How do Planes Fly?

飞机为什么可以飞?

These are important words to know:

重要的航空词汇

Gravity  Lift  Thrust Drag

重力  升力 推力  阻力

What do these words mean?

这些词是什么意思?

If you pick up a ball and let it go, it falls to the floor. That is Gravity!

如果你捡起一个球,抛起它,它会掉到地上。这是重力!

Lift can also be created by other forces like hot air or helium gas.

升力也可以由热空气或氦气等其他力量产生

There are 4 forces upon an airplane in flight. They are:

飞行中的飞机上有四种力。他们是

The 3 axis of airplane control

飞机的三轴控制

The aileron is the movable outer part on the rear of the wing.

副翼是机翼后部可移动的外侧部分。

The rudder is the moveable part of the vertical tail surfaces.

方向舵是垂直尾翼表面的可移动部分

The elevators are the moveable part of the horizontal tail surfaces

升降舵是水平于机尾表面的可移动部分

飞行员, 飞行世家, 通用航空, 直升机, 轻型飞机
“让我们一起,飞遍全世界!” · 临云行
飞常完美 评论于2020-7-29 18:29:49 |私信
飞行世家咱们国家通航的比较少吧
“让我们一起,飞遍全世界!” · 临云行